Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, January 22, 2015

In Search Of A Title...

I don't really have a title for this post, because I don't really have anything to post.  We still haven't had much snow to speak of, yet the roads are still covered in salt so the bike is still sitting quietly in the garage.  Work has been kicking the bag out of me for the past couple of weeks, but I'm hoping the coming week will be a bit slower...which will bring me to the first week of February, and the madness will resume once again.

There is something on the horizon which I'm focusing intently on, though; the Key West trip!  We depart in exactly 4 weeks, and I can't wait to get down there.

I just hope that Winter isn't storing up all the snow and saving it for the 19th, when we're schedule to fly out...

That would suck, because we're really looking forward to getting down there so that we can...

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: