Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Margarita Madness!

The lack of snow so far this season might otherwise be a blessing, but with the unusual amount of bitter cold, combined with just enough precipitation, the roads have been pretty slick.  Which means the plow truck drivers are out in full force - not plowing, but looking to make up their lost OT wages by layering the roadways with salt.  And I do mean; layering.  It's really been overkill around here with all the salt they're putting down.  In fact, just this morning on the way in, the salt trucks were out in full force once again.  I was behind one for a while and he was slinging that stuff far and wide.

All I needed was a tequila truck to come along and I'd have been in business.

And by "in business", I mean I would've banged in sick.

And by "sick", I mean...well...you get it.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: