Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, February 16, 2015

For Better Or Worse...

My neck has leveled off in terms of recovery.  The past few days haven't been terrible, but nor have they been great.  I had another adjustment at the chiro this morning and will be seeing him again in the morning.  My fingers are proverbially crossed that the neck will settle down a bit more before the plane takes off.

Yes, that's right; for better or worse, I've decided to make the trip to Key West.  Time will tell if it's a foolish decision or not, but I felt it was worth the risk.  If I'd cancelled the trip and then felt fine on Thursday morning, I'd be kicking myself.

Of course, I may get down there and have a relapse, in which case I'll be kicking myself anyways...

...but at least I'll be away from this horrific winter weather!

No comments: