Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Happy 'Vous Eve!

Tomorrow brings the departure for this year's Rendezvous.  I checked the weather this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that things look pretty impressive for the whole stretch.  Let's hope that kind of luck continues for the rest of the vaca as well!

This year's 'Vous has been shaping up weird.  We had a huge group of people who were "definitely!" in, so plans were made, motel reservations were made, porta johns were secured...and as time has gotten closer, more and more folks are backing out.  Oh well, those of us who are still going will still have a frikkin' great time.

This year will be slightly different, though.  Rather than coming back on Sunday, Me, Zig and Kate are going to head back with the Olean crew.  We're spending a couple days with Mark and Mary, then heading down to PA on Tuesday to visit and spend the night with her folks.  Wednesday morning, Zig and Kate are headed back to Olean, and I'm headed off to other locations.  Nothing crazy, just a couple of locations I need to check off of my motorcycle list.  Updates will happen either along the way, or after I'm back.

I hope everyone has a great week - get some miles on!

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: