Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wind Breakage Update

So I ordered the Clearview windshield.  Unfortunately they don't tell you ahead of time that they're backed up on them - which is not technically a backorder, since they make them themselves, but the result is the same.

They said it'll take about 15 to 20 BUSINESS days to manufacture and ship it.  Then who knows how long it'll take to arrive.  Oh well, the folks at the company are very friendly and I emailed them to ask if there was any way to expedite my order since I'm leaving on a 2,000+ mile road trip soon.  They checked their inventory but did not have one already made that fit the specs I'd ordered, so I'm relegated to waiting.

That's it for today, happy Hump Day.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: