Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Yabba Dabba Doo!!

I rode out to the liquor store near Matt about a week and a half ago, looking to stock up on my craft beers for the fireworks party.  As I passed by the Wrentham Outlets, I saw something that hasn't been there for very long (I don't think)... Fred Flintsone's car!!




And how appropriate - it's the Bedrock Granite Company!

This thing was too cool not to take some pics of, so after the beer stop, I found a place to pull over, set the kickstand, and ambled across some open field to get up close and personal with this thing.  It actually looks like it would roll!  Whoever built this put some real time in to it and it shows.  Impressive!  I  love things like this, and it's so cool that we're contemplating including it as one of the point stops for our upcoming Scavenger hunt fundraiser in August.

I'll try and get another post up tomorrow about the run we attended this past weekend.  Pretty jammed up here at work, though.  Oh well, it beats poverty.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: