Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, July 14, 2008

And That's the Rest of the Story...er; Stories

Not much to report from the weekend. Not much riding was done, too busy taking care of other crap. But I realized that I haven’t followed up on a few things, so here’s the wrap;

Windshield; I’d thought about trimming the stock one down a bit but have opted instead to just leave it as is. It works fine as it is, and I can always lift my head up an inch or so if I need an unobstructed view.

I researched wiring some lights into the eyes of the skull shifter knob. I’ve scrapped that plan, as the eyes are pretty small to begin with – I wouldn’t even be able to fit LED’s into them without drilling out the entire sockets. Besides; just look at those pretty blood-shot eyeballs…how could I ever do that to the poor guy?



The other thing that came to mind is how did Zig make out with his bike. I still don’t have the full picture but from what I understand, the problem was a connector between the fuel filter and the fuel pump. It had cracked, so when the pump was running, it’s pressure was being lost through the crack and the fuel was just going back into the tank. The part was on backorder but luckily not for long and Zig was able to pick his bike up last Tuesday.

I think that about brings me square with you folks. Feel free to lemme know if there’s anything outstanding that I owe you.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: