Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Customer Service at its Worst!

Zig’s bike broke down last night. Thankfully he was only a mile away at a gas station. I grabbed some tools and a rope and headed down to meet up with him. We checked the fuses, the plugs, and the fuel pump; all seemed to be in working order. (The bike would turn over, but wouldn’t start.) I’m not convinced that the fuel pump isn’t the culprit, but we won’t know for sure until it gets looked at. In the meantime, we had to get it to a safe spot so we tied the rope off and I towed him (with my bike – what fun!) back to my garage.

Now comes the disgusting part. Zig loaded the bike up onto his trailer this morning and brought it to Ocean State – the dealership where we bought the bikes. Get this; they said they were too busy to look at it. Are you kidding me?? He bought his bike FROM THAT DEALERSHIP, not more than 3 months ago. There’s fewer than 5k miles on it. It’s brand F’ing new. And they’re too busy to look at it? What the F kind of customer service is that??? He needs to write a letter to The Factory and inform them of this BS.

He called another dealership in the area (RI) and they said they’d take a look at it, and that’s the last I’ve heard. Still can’t F’ing believe that Ocean State blew him off.

Spread the word; Ocean State might be a good place to get list-prices on bikes, but don’t bother going there after you drive off the lot.

Dickheads.

No comments: