Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Bleah

Sorry Folks, nothing exciting for you today. I haven't been doing much of any riding (other than commuting) because all free time is being spent working on the house I grew up in. My brothers and I have been renting it out for a number of years, but we came to the decision to just dump it - even though this is not the best of markets to sell a house in. We're just too busy with our own lives to continue dealing with that house, so we're fixing it up (tenants can be pretty tough on a house) and then we'll see what kind of luck we have.

Some good news; I saw on the Rendezvous website that we should have TWO events next year; the original June one, and then a second one in the Fall. For those of you that haven't attended this yet, you need to seriously consider it. Bands, beer, bikes & boobs. It doesn't get much better than that.

I'll sign off with a link to a rider ("Elena") who rode through the blackened wasteland of Chernobyl. Pretty interesting stuff if you haven't read it already.
http://www.kiddofspeed.com/chapter1.html

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: