Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Long and Short of it

Another long day at work, followed by short 'free time' at home. 13 hours today - that leaves me enough time to ride home, make something to eat, get stuff ready for the next day, and then hit the sack. (Not the fun sack, either.) Then it's up early, off to the gym, and the cycle repeats itself.

And it's getting cold at night, too! It was in the 40's when I pulled out of the parking lot tonight. I'll need to zip my liner into my jacket soon at this rate. Dammit.

But I did see my first jack o' lantern on the way home - too cool!!! It was sitting on a chair, on a porch with a nice scaaary face carved into it. There was a candle lit inside and everything. That brought a smile to my face. I love the Halloween season!!!

And then, on top of that, I get home and decide to do a quick check of things on-line, including The Rendezvous website. And whaddya know; tickets for next June are on sale! So even though I'm looking at something like 260 days until it arrives, I'm officially the proud owner of a ticket to the 2009 Harley Rendezvous!!

Not a bad way to end a long day. Not a bad way at all.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: