Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, May 8, 2009

Shovelhead Blues

I’d put word out on the street that I was selling a few of the bikes that have been taking up residence in various parts of my home. The NY crew put me in touch with a buddy of theirs that has a shop and apparently specializes in Shovelheads, so he and I have been in touch and he’s coming out tonight to pick up the FXSB. The first Harley I ever owned! I will sorely miss it, but I have to be realistic; this project has died and been restarted more times than Andy Rooney’s pacemaker. Not to mention that I can really use the cash to try and move some other projects along. Still, this does nothing to lessen the nostalgia I feel at this time, though.

Actually, I did a write up once – something I was going to submit to a website a long time ago but never did. A little thing called “My First Harley”. I think I’ll dig that up and post it on here. What the hell, right?

And hey, whaddya know; I was able to find it. So without further ado; I humbly submit the story; My First Harley…

No comments: