Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, March 18, 2011

Bike Status

I called the dealership to see how things are coming along. They said they've just received the 'ok' from the insurance company to go ahead and buy the latest round of parts, and they expect those to arrive within a couple of weeks. Then they can go ahead and get things put back together and I can be rolling. So I'm looking at "at least" two more weeks, and probably more. Ugh. The song "Anticipation" is running through my head.

The good news is that we're going riding tomorrow. Zig is letting me borrow his Dyna, and a bunch of us are heading to Plymouth for wings and beers, then heading to the PBP, and then closer to home to close out the evening. Weather should be brisk in the morning, but who cares - two wheels, Man!! I'll have some pics to share, I'm sure.

And speaking of pics, I know I still owe you some from the homefront projects. Bear with me, it's been a busy week here at work.

No comments: