Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, March 21, 2011

Letting It Sink In

Time to get some of these pics up that I said I owed you. (Again, I know these are not bike related, and this is supposed to be a bike blog. Once the bike is back in my possession, I’ll have more riding tales to share.) So let’s move on, shall we?

Whatta we have here?


Why Dave, it looks like parts to a new faucet. But one would expect a new sink to accompany these things, no?Hey, look at that; a new sink, too!! But if you’re putting in a new sink, that means you’ll have to get rid of the old one first, right?
Nice – so let’s get moving on this project! It took no time at all, aside from one delay being that I had to chip some slots into the wood underneath the counter, to allow the sink clips to clamp down. After that was completed, everything went into place nicely.

Ta Da! A swivel-head faucet, a soap dispenser, one-lever control, and…no leaks! This called for a celebratory beer...

No comments: