Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lifestyle

Well now, as evident from the posts of late, I’ve been having a lot of fun over the past few months. But lest you fear that I’ve lost my focus, I assure you that nothing could be further from the truth. Bearing in mind that I’m without my two wheels (the bike is still in the shop…6 weeks and counting…) means I haven’t been able to fill these pages with grand stories of riding adventures (aside from our fantastic adventure in F-L-A!). This leaves me rather idle with regard to what to post up here (and you know what they say about idle hands being the Devil’s playthings).

But don’t think that this means I’ve been (entirely) whiling my days away with drunken revelry. There have been many other things going on. Productive things around the house! Fun things with my niece and nephew! I need to load some pics and get them posted. Stay tuned.

And for god’s sake, stop ordering shots at closing time!

No comments: