Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, December 13, 2013

Bringing The Baby Home

I got the call from Stu a couple days ago; the TPS reports...er...TPSensor is in.  He hasn't had a chance to test ride the bike due to the nasty weather we've been having but I'm going to pick it up tomorrow and ride it home.  And that will take place as soon as he opens, because apparently we've got one whopper of a snowstorm coming tomorrow.  I haven't bothered to check the forecasts, but it's the main topic of conversation coming out of everyone's mouths, so there must be something big coming.

As for the bike, my gut tells me that the hesitation/hiccuping problem has not been fixed.  Why does my gut tell me that?  Becuase the problem had become so bad that it was fairly noticeable, even at idle.  And I think if replacing the TPS was the problem, I think Stu would have been able to tell that we'd finally resolved things.

But, I need to keep a positive outlook on things, so I should probably do that...

...although, it is Friday the 13th today...

Anyway, the bike is coming home tomorrow morning, and I'll know right away whether the problem is still there or not.  At the least, McCarthy's bike (which is in my garage) will have company again.

Wish me luck...

No comments: