Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Latest Developments

My gut was right; the hesitation/skipping is still happening so the bike is going to the dealership.  This was a mutual decision by Stu and I, so the cool thing is there are no hurt feelings.  The dealership will have a dyno which will allow them to replicate the problem in a controlled environment which at this point is what is needed.  Stu has a working relationship with Cape Cod Harley, and since my only preference is to NOT bring it Precision HD in Pawtucket, I was ok with going to Cape Cod.  He's called them and filled them in on everything we've done so far to the bike, so that was cool, and I've got a 9:30 appt on Saturday morning to drop it off.  Matty is following me/lugging me home, which is much appreciated, so all-in-all, things are moving along.

The weather hasn't really cooperated this week; two decent-sized snowstorms have walloped the roadways, but the temps are supposed to increase through the weekend so with any luck, my bike will arrive safely, albeit quite dirty.

Winter is here, everything is covered in white.  The last time I rode through this kind of crap to bring my '08 to the dealership...

...I never got it back.  So here's hoping there's a happier ending to the story this time around.

I guess it's time to start hunkering down for the season...

...or maybe it's time to start planning a nice warm vacation somewhere where the bikes are still rolling...

...hmmm...

No comments: