Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I Still Haven't Learned

Once again, I made the mistake of listening to the weather people. They were calling for snow and freezing rain to  begin falling at 3 p.m. today, so I decided to play it smart and take the Jeep.
Which of course meant that I did not see any precipitation start falling until long after I had arrived home.
I want to make up for missing miles by going out riding tonight but that doesn't seem like a good idea judging from what's coming down now.
Oh well, there's always tomorrow...even though they are calling for prevalent black ice.
Should I believe them? I guess it'll be a game-time decision tomorrow morning...

Ride Hard, Stop Listening To The Weather Idiots

No comments: