Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Helpful Ideas Just Keep A-Comin'...

Well, it was inevitable.  We got snow last night.  Not a ton...not very much at all, actually.  But the temps are way low and the roads are pretty slick.  I shoveled my driveway last night before going to bed, and kept my fingers crossed that sometime during the night we'd have a bit of rain to clear the roads.  No such luck, all we got was a bit more snow.  Damn.  It was another Jeep day.

One of my buddies here at work said that I should put a snow plow on my bike so that I could clear a path and ride.  Yeah...great idea...

...but then I remembered a picture I'd seen on the interwebs...



I will call it...the snomocycle!

Now if only I can find one....

Ride Hard, Snow Be Damned

No comments: