Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Still Rollin'

We held a meat raffle at the Post today. I didn't win anything (no surprise), but I did take the bike. I'm amazed that we're over two weeks into January and I've been able to ride almost every day. I'm sure this will end at some point (it has to, right? This is New England after all...), but I'm gonna enjoy it while it's here.

As for when this will end, it might be; today. It's started snowing outside and we're supposed to get up to 4 inches overnight. Behind that are some pretty raw days as arctic air moves in. That doesn't bode well for clean roadways

Good thing I'm flying to Florida on Thursday.

Yep; Florida trip. Renting a bike, hanging with some friends, doing some shooting, gonna head to Englewood for a night, might even ride down to the Keys for a night. Haven't decided yet,  that'll be a game-time decision. But at least there won't be any snow down there....I hope.

Sunny Florida, two wheels, friends and shenanigans. Should be a great time.

Ride Hard, Take Trips

No comments: