Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, April 1, 2016

Aprl Fools At Work

I went 1 for 2 on pranks today.  The cup full of confetti that I'd rigged up to drop all over my friend Michelle didn't work out too well.  (A few pieces fell, but most of it just tipped over on top of her shelving).  She did laugh her ass off, though, and has sworn that "It's 'on' now!" so we shall see.

The other attempt was a grand success!  I rigged up an air horn under my friend Ann's chair.  At first, I was worried hat it hadn't worked because she's usually in by 8, but come 8:05; I hadn't heard anything.  I strolled by her office to check on things and saw that she had just arrived, so I didn't hang around - I didn't want to tip her off that I was up to anything.  A few minutes later, as I was talking to some other folks, a loud siren emanated from her office.  The folks I was talking to started looking all around in confusion, and then looked at me.  (I guess me bursting into laughter indicated that I knew something was up.)  I looked at them and said "Well, Ann just sat down!"  A minute later, she came running up to me, laughing her ass off, and said she, too, is going to get me back.

Sometimes I'm surprised I get paid to work here.

Ride Hard, Do Pranks

No comments: