Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, February 3, 2017

Dressing in Winning Layers

Today was a first for my friends and I at work.  We were allowed to wear jeans and Pats gear to work.  I've been here just over 18 years and we've never been allowed to wear casual attire, not even on Fridays.  So we were all pretty pumped for this, and everyone showed up wearing their gear, proudly.

The only official Pats shirt I own is a Bruschi shirt that I think Bill gave me, like 14 or 15 years ago, so of course that was the shirt of choice.

At the time Bill got it for me I was a bit bigger than I am nowadays, so the shirt is kind of big on me now.  And a I was geearing up for the ride in this morning, a thought occurred to me...



Yup; it's big enough to fit over my jacket.  Which was nice, because it was a chilly 19 degrees when I left this morning and I could always use an extra layer of clothing.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: