Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, June 30, 2008

*Yawn*

Not much to report from this past weekend. Took it easy on Friday night, helped Mike and Scott with a multi- pig roast on Saturday morning, had a pool party Saturday afternoon/evening, and Sunday was spent doing chores around the house.

Which means the Fatboy didn’t get worked on. I’m hoping (again) that with the upcoming weekend being a long one, that I can get to the bike. But (again) time will tell.

Sorry for the short post, but I figure it’s better to keep it short and less-boring, than to drone on and on about nothing.

Short week this week, I hope it goes by quickly for everyone and that we all have a great (and safe) 4th.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: