Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weather and Windshields

Remember I reinstalled the low-profile windshield this past weekend? Yeah, it's been working out GREAT! Ever since I did that, we've had nothing but rain. 4 days straight! And a low-profile windshield doesn't do much in the way of rain protection.

This weather pattern was supposed to have cleared out on Tuesday but apparently it's stalled right over us. How can something that has all this wind, be stalled? I dunno. All I know is that my rain suit is soaked and needs another application of water-proofing. Problem with that is I can't apply it until the suit dries out, and that doesn't appear to be happening anytime soon.

(In all honesty, I am enjoying the lower shield. It's great to feel the wind in the face again, even if it is full of giant water droplets that smash into your face.)

Ride Soaked, Shake Off

No comments: