Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Cooking With Dave-O

Don't worry,  I'm not going to turn this into a cooking blog. But I am preparing some chicken to cook later, & I felt the need to comment. Look at the size of these things!

Yes, that's a full-sized dinner plate!

I'm not one to pay much attention to the whole hormones-in-our-food issue, but when I see things like this, it makes me wonder.

These things look like they came from a prehistoric chickenosaurus. Or at the very least; a modern day (smallish) turkey.

Don't get me wrong, I am definitely a boob...er...breast man, but this is a little much.

Anyway, have a great day...and get your hands on some breasts!

No comments: