Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, February 26, 2016

Hope...er...Spring Springs Eternal?

It's still February, which means it's still officially winter, but having been able to ride the bike almost every day, not to mention that I'm now able to wear sunglasses on the way in (first time was this morning!) and on the way home...longer days...warm days...not much snow (mostly rain)...I'd say we're in the middle of Spring but again; officially it's Winter.  But it sure feels like Spring!  And it's been like this pretty much since December.  Sure, we had that short stretch in Feb with a bit of snow, but that was only for about week.  Well worth it!

Anyway, I hope everyone out there has been getting some miles on and enoying this, what has so-far been the best Winter I can remember.

Let's hope we don't have one of those April Fooled Ya blizzards like we did a number of years ago.  It is after all; New England, and things can always change.

As you can probably surmise from this post; I don't really have anything of much interest, but it's been a while since I'd posted so I wanted to get something up here.

Hopefully everyone has a fun weekend lined up.  Go out there and get it!

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: