Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, February 5, 2016

This Seems All Too Familiar

The weather buffoons have done it again.  As mentioned yesterday; for days, they had been saying it would be rain, then they said snow two days ago, but only a max of 6", which would be localized over the Walpole-ish region (most of the rest of the area would be spared), and would be wrapped up by 1pm today.

Yet here we are, a mere 16 hours later and the entire region is slammed.  Now our totals are up to a foot, the snow is widespread across the entire state, and it's still coming down quite heavily outside.  (The tree outside my window just had it's top snap off from the weight of the snow.)



I wouldn't be surprised to see our totals go above a foot.  Schools are closed, businesses are shutting down, the roads are a complete mess.

Good thing we're only getting rain...uhm...
...a little bit of snow...uhm...
...maybe some localized accumulations...uhm...
...buried...

Why does it seem like these people have no idea what they are doing?  Their snow forecasts always seem rediculously off.  I wish I could get paid well to be wrong most of the time.

Wait...I'm already wrong most of the time...now I just need to find a way to get paid for it.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: