Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Brrr...Feels Like Winter Out There

This morning was a brisk 20 degrees on the ride in.  I've been getting spoiled lately with all the hovering-around-freezing temps we've been enjoying.  Not today, though!  Today was a bit of a wake up call that we're still in the throes of winter.

But for how long?  The forecasts are talking about a major warm up next week.  Temps in the 50's!  60's!!  And maybe even a shot at 70 on Thursday!!  Wa-Hoo!  Time to break out the shorts and tank tops!

Ok, I shouldn't get ahead of myself.  I've still got a ride home ahead of me (in a few hours), and the temps are diving again.  It's gonna be brisk again!

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: