Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Talisman

I think by now we can all pretty much agree that this has been a non - winter season that we've enjoyed this year.  A far cry from last year's snowmageddon, for sure.

But to what do we owe this fortune? What has aligned in the universe to grant us such a fantastic winter?

Sure, we've heard talk of jet streams and weather patterns like El Nino and La Nina (I  tried putting the little tilde above the n's, but my phone won't have any of that), but come on. We've lived through those phenomena before and have never seen a winter like this. So what  is the real reason then??

Would you be surprised if I said I had the answer? Would you be even more surprised if I said "You're welcome"?

The  answer is simple, you see;

That's right,  I bought a snow blower. For years I have shoveled and actually enjoyed the exercise but after last year's back-breaking totals, I finally relented and picked up a (used) snow blower. So of course we  received basically one minor, barely shovelable snow storm and the rest of the winter has been gloriously clear roadways and lots and lots of miles.

It cost me some green but for what we got in return, it was well, well worth it.

You're welcome.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: