Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, March 31, 2008

Pics!

Here are some pics of the new ride...

Not sure why my house looks orange-ey...oh yeah; it's my wonderful camera at work once again!




You can't see them in this pic, but the windshield is splattered with many, many bugs. Sorry little guys!

What's that in the background? Why, it looks like a truck with a busted steering box! Anyone care to make an offer?


My window here at work looks out right over the bike parking area. The first time I looked out this morning, my first thought was "Where the hell is my Fatboy and who parked their bike in my spot???" Oh yeah...

900 miles on the odometer. I might wind up going over a bit, by the time Wednesday night gets here... D'oh.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

1 comment:

Boston said...

Congrads on the new bike... I like the color. I agree, you need to get a low-profile slammed seat... that lazyboy recliner look needs to stay in your living room, not traveling down the road!