Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I am the Fool

So I'm sitting here this morning, working diligently, when one of the girls here calls and says "Hey, there's a cruiser parked by your bike and the cop is over at it, writing something down." What the? So I jump up and look out my window....and I can hear her laughter coming out of the handset. Ahh yes; April Fools. And I am the fool.

And speaking of April Fool's jokes, I was donating blood this afternoon and the nurse and I had each other in stitches. I told her a great joke would be to bring in a turkey baster filled with red food coloring. When she goes to stick someone with the needle, give that baster a squeeze and send a stream of crimson gushing towards the ceiling. Scream out "WE'VE GOT A BLEEDER!" and watch the hilarity ensue. (As funny as it sounded, she didn't seem to be on board with actually trying it out. Can you believe that?)

So be careful today - there's many a fool out there...I know...because I am one of them...

No comments: