Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stupid Shiny New Bike

I've fallen victim to the curse of the shiny new bike. Now, everytime it rains, I feel obligated to wash the bike so it looks nice again. It rained straight for the past few days - so I washed it when I got home tonight. Looking ahead, there's chance of showers tomorrow...and Friday...and Saturday...and Sunday. It's going to be a long summer...

Oh, but I also have something else to look forward to; Frost! We had frost this morning and they're saying we can look forward to it tomorrow morning, too. Yay! It's almost May and we're still having freezing temps?

It'd better warm up in time for the pig roast...

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: