Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, June 13, 2008

No Rest for the Wicked... (Wicked Thirsty, that is!)

Whew, just got home from work and it’s been quite a long, busy week; short on sleep, long on work hours. I didn’t even get to go out for beers at lunch today!

No time to rest, though. Gotta pack, throw some food down my throat and jump back onto the highways. I’m heading up to Laconia for the weekend. Zig headed up when he got out of work, but he called a while ago to say that traffic wasn’t moving at all so maybe I’ll take some back roads up, instead. At this point, I’m just hoping to get up there before midnight so that I can suck down a few frosties before my body starts to crash.

Getting psyched for the Rendezvous next week! Word on the street, though, is that the LEO’s will have a checkpoint waiting for us. They’ll be looking for things like illegal helmets, illegal pipes, proper paperwork…sobriety (damn!), etc. I’m working on a couple of plans to try and avoid running into this foolish thing, but only time will tell if we succeed.

That’s it for now. Zig just called again and said traffic is beginning to break up, so I gotta get rolling.

Weather looks good for the weekend - get out there and get some miles tacked on.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: