Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One More Sleep!

Only one more sleep and then we’re on our way to RENDEZVOUS 2008!!

I’m going to extend my weekend a bit; instead of riding back with the crew on Sunday, I’m going to head up through VT into NH and crash for a day or so up at the Wolfeboro house. Arrive sometime on Sunday afternoon and relax (catch up on sleep!) for the rest of the day. Monday, I’m going to shoot up to Mt. Washington to check that out – can you believe I’ve never been there? I almost did a winter hike/camp trip years ago, but luckily that fell through (I don’t think we knew what we were getting ourselves into at the time) and check out some other sights. Then it'll be back to the Wolfe Tavern for some libations and then a good night's sleep.

It’s up in the air, but right now my plan is to come home early Tuesday and do some work on the Fatboy. We’ll see how that pans out.

The NY crew is already en-route to the ‘Vous, (as is Too-Led Ed - he’s riding out with Jimmy’s crew). Jealous? Yes, very definitely. But I just got the word that I can take off from work so my day isn’t looking too bad, either.

Have a great weekend everyone. If you’re going to the ‘vous, I’ll see you soon. If not…you need to get there next year! By far, the best biker party around!

Talk to you on the other side of the weekend.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: