Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, January 17, 2011

Eulogy

For anyone that caught the horrific massacre on live TV yesterday; I feel your pain. What we witnessed, was devastating and traumatic, and will surely (don't call me Shirley) leave scars.

I don't know what happened to our beloved team yesterday, but they certainly didn't show up to play. I won't bother going into details (like how Belichick's hubris led him to pull a very petty move and bench Welker. Actions that belie his lack of concern for the Jets' potential, and reflect a lack of concern that certainly flowed through to the rest of his team). But I won't get into things like that.

Yesterday's beat-down made it 3 straight playoff losses for us. WTF??

7 months to lick their wounds and try and get it right next time...

No comments: