Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Like a Broken Record

Hey Folks, guess what we have on tap again for today? No really, guess! For those of you that said "another whopper snowstorm", you win!


Let's go to the maps, shall we?

I think someone screwed up at Mother Nature's office because while my house is (yet again!!) right in the thick of things, I'm near the edge of the pretty purple this time, rather than right in the middle of it. But not to worry!! We still have a few hours before things start dropping out of the sky. Plenty of time for Mother Nature to adjust her settings and line those crosshairs right on top of 640 South St once again.

I'd wave a white flag to surrender, but it would just blend in with everything else around here. The question on everyone's lips is; where are we going to put this stuff? I feel badly for the short folks. It's getting harder and harder for them to shovel the snow up over the drifts. Yep, those short folks really do have it rough...hey, wait...at 5' 9", I fall into that category. Thanks ancestors! You shoulda picked taller candidates to mate with!

The Florida vaca cannot get here soon enough...

No comments: