Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, January 21, 2011

There's Snow Way Out

The insurance adjuster finally made it out to look at the bike, so now I need to get it to the dealership so they can start making repairs. I've been hoping to have clear roads so that I can just ride it there but all these snowstorms are really messing up that plan. I have Flex's trailer but it's in the back yard...somewhere (it's hard to tell which snow mound is the trailer). At this rate, I won't be able to get it out until the Spring.

And speaking of the weather, WTF is up with this winter? The weather folk have been talking about how we're already ahead of our average snowfall total for the season. It's only halfway through January!! (And there's another major storm going on right now as I'm typing this. Joy!)

Here's the projected totals for this current snowstorm - let's take a gander, shall we? Yep; just like the last one; the heaviest band of snow will fall RIGHT ON MY HOUSE AGAIN! (I'm pretty much underneath the "-" symbol between the 4 and the 7.) What's up wit dat chit?? Normally, you get more snow as you get further north. Unfortunately, the pattern this season seems to be hitting the same swath each time. Yay.

At least it's the weekend. A few of us are planning on heading to the PBP tomorrow for a cookoff they've got going on. I imagine we'll probably walk out of there having made even more new friends. Man, that place is awesome.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Just keep thinking; summer is coming...

No comments: