Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh, it's coming...

Everyone is freaking out about the coming Nor’Easter tonight. It’s supposed to begin really dumping on us sometime after midnight, lasting through tomorrow afternoon. Wonderful, I can only imagine how nice the commute in will be. But, I have a plan; I’m gonna be up and out the door insanely early, long before all the motards get out there and start F’ing things up royally.

On the way in this morning, the first advancement of the storm system had already progressed far ahead of me. Way, way off in the distance, I could see a thin sliver of clear morning sky. But slowly eroding that thin sliver, was the circular edge of the system that’s bringing all the mess with it. It was kinda cool to watch it swirling ever so slowly, but that was tempered by the knowledge of what is to come.

So how much snow are we supposed to get? I’m glad you asked. Let’s take a look at this little pic I just pulled up from one of the local weather stations, shall we?

Wow, I sure wouldn’t want to live in that red area. 15+ inches of snow? Man, that would really suck for anyone that lives in…hey, wait a sec…FCUK! That red circle is right over my house! (See the 15+ number, right in the middle of the red? Well if you were to fall out of a plane and land right above where that “+” symbol is, you’d land on my roof. Awesome.

Stupid snow.

Shovel Hard, Get Heart Attacks

No comments: