Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, January 10, 2011

Who's the little kid?

I decided to change things up, so I took the beard off. Not just back down to the usual goatee, but completely off. Folks keep telling me I look like a 12 year old now. Sweet - now I look as old as I act.
We've got another Nor'Easter coming on Tuesday night, lasting through Wednesday. Fan-frikkin'-tastic. The good news is that Bill's plow is back in working order, so hopefully there won't be any repeats of the last storm, where the plow (dead in the water) sat idle while the shovel worked overtime...
The Pats now know their opponent for this weekend's game; The Jets. As long as the team stays focused, we should be able to kick their arses again. We'll do our part to support our team by knocking back some brew-ha-ha's and getting out of hand.

'Fraid that's all I've got for you today. [shrug] It's a Monday...

No comments: