Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, October 7, 2013

Mischief

We had our annual Oktoberfest event at the Legion on Saturday night.  It was a great night for many folks, including the ones who had to leave a bit early because they overserved themselves, LOL.  No problem, just park the bike out back for the night, safe and sound...allegedly.

I say "allegedly" because this is what happens when you leave your bike unattended...


The bike's owner took it in stride...at first. He's getting a little peeved that no one is telling him who did it, though. He's threatening to TP everyone's houses, continuously, until he finds out who did it.

It's been pouring for two days and (I believe) is supposed to rain all week.  It's pretty tough to TP someone's house in the pouring rain...

...so I think I'm safe for a little while....

Ride Hard, Pull Pranks

No comments: