Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, March 28, 2014

Performance Delays!

I saw more street sweepers out this morning - a most welcome sight to be sure!  The better weather is on it's way and nobody is getting more antsy that I am!

I've had the bike out almost each night this week and the skipping problem is real bad again.  So bad in fact, that I scrapped my plan to ride in to work today.  Blast!  But all will (hopefully) be right again soon, once the upgrade items I've purchased get here and are installed.

Checking the tracking numbers, the power commander should be delivered today.  Sweet!  The pipes, however, haven't even shipped out from their location yet (the tracking info says a shipping label has been created, but that they haven't been notified by the shipper that the item is ready to be picked up yet).  Lastly; Jon, over at Cook's, has ordered the backing plate and air filter and will let me know when they are in.  So all this means that I won't be doing much riding this weekend.  Meh, it's supposed to rain tomorrow, anyway.

It's a Friday so I guess I can't really complain too loudly.  If anything, I suppose I can point the finger of blame at myself for not ordering these things sooner.  Oh right; I couldn't order them sooner because I didn't have the money.

(That's what credit cards are for, Dave.)

Charge Hard, Cash Advances

No comments: