Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, March 21, 2014

Premature...But It's Still A Sign...

Walpole had their street sweepers out this morning when I was on my way in (5am).  It was great to see them cleaning up the sand and debris from the winter season.  We've on the cusp of another frigid blast and the temps are going to plunge again early next week, with snow coming Tuesday and Wednesday next week.  So it seems a bit premature to be cleaning the roads just yet, but still; it's a sign of warmer things to come...eventually...

I may take a chance and get the bike out tomorrow, but we'll see.  Forecast is calling for a mix of sleet and freezing rain.    That never stopped the Olean crew from riding 1,000miles (500 * 2, the poor bastards), why should it stop me from riding around a bit?

The only other thing I've got for you is I'm currently researching exhaust systems so that when I order the power commander, I can have them pre-program it for me.  I was leaning toward V&H but Greg says he loves his Rineharts. I know Zig likes his, too.  So who can say.  I need to make a decision soon, though.  I need to get this project rolling soon.

Ok, that's it for today.  Enjoy the weekend.  Get some riding in - if not out on the roadways, then...

No comments: