Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

First Two-Wheeled Commute of 2014

Ahhh, it felt so good to bring the bike in to work this morning.  I was a bit worried about starting the bike @ 5am this morning (sorry neighbors!), but I kept the throttle in check and eased out of the driveway and down the road without causing too much ruckus.

The bike still seems to ride great, despite my head thinking there is still an occasional tiny hiccup in power. I think it's a combination of my overactive brain, combined with the new solo seat.  There really isn't much padding in that thing and every little bump gets transmitted right through my body, so every bump bounces me around somewhat, possibly causing my hand to twitch - even ever so slightly would be enough to cause an anomoly in the gas flow. 

The sun is out, the skies are clear, and the temps may even come close to 60 today.  It's going to be a great day!

Well...except for the fact that I'm at work...

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: