Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Slight Adjustment To The Plans

I called Cook's last night to see what the schedule was on the parts I'm waiting on and Jon said I'd have them by the end of the week.  Sweet!  Unfortunately, Greg is away this weekend, so instead of doing the upgrades in a mint shop, I'll be doing them in my driveway.  Not a problem!  I've done bigger projects in the driveway before, and besides; it'll give my neighbors some entertainment as I repeatedly bang my knuckles and send curse words aloft.

I can start with the pipes and power commander ahead of time and then install the backing plate and air cleaner once those arrive.  Who knows - I may even be up and running by mid-day on Saturday!  Won't that be a mint thing!  (Too bad it looks like rain for part of Saturday...)

Being excited about this project coming together finally got me off my lazy ass and I yanked the radio last night to I can send it off to be repaired.  While I was in there, I installed the replacement speaker brackets as well.  Baby steps, but steps nonetheless.

More progress will be posted as it happens...

No comments: