Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, April 14, 2014

Hey, What's That Sound, Everybody Look What's Goin' Down

I'm still at work but looking to get rolling before the rain drops start falling, so this is going to be a real quick post.

The title of this post refers to the sound of my repaired radio!  Woo-Hoo!  I've got two-wheeled tunes again!!  I went all last year without them and now that I have them back, I can't fathom why it took me so long to get them back...

...oh right; money.  It took $350 bucks to get them back...

Anyway, having tunes again is the good news...

...the bad news is I'm pretty sure the misfiring issue has not been completely resolved.  I'm still trying to convince myself that it's all in my head, but I'm having a harder and harder time buying it.

Time will tell...

No comments: