Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Merry Ho Ho Ho

This'll probably be the last post I get up here before Christmas so I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!  Hopefully Santa will be in a forgiving mood for all of you naughty boys and girls!

Don't forget that there are many folks out there who are struggling with issues, both seen and unseen, at this time of year.  Sometimes the best gift of all is a smile, a hug, a thank you...or all of those combined.

Oh, and don't forget to get some miles on!!  I ticked off another 17 this morning on the way in.  And while the forecasts are calling for some flurries over the weekend, as well as lots of rain next week, the good news out of that is there's no major snowfall coming for a bit, still.

I may make it to 8,000 on the odometer after all...

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: