Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, December 12, 2014

Some Miles In The Near Future?

It's been a pretty messy week; lots of sleet & rain, a bit of snow, lots of icy mornings.  We haven't seen the sun since last weekend but I hear there's a chance we'll see it tomorrow (Saturday).  The salt that was dumped all over the roadways on Tuesday has been washed off and the roads were nice and dry on the way in.  I'm hoping that today's precipitation is very light and doesn't result in any more salt being put down.  If that works out, then tomorrow will find me out on two wheels again, ticking more of those elusive last 300 miles that I'd like to get onto the odometer for this year.

Wish me luck!  Or even better; come join me!

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: