Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Thursday, June 15, 2017

It's All In The Timing

This isn't the best time of year to be trailering my bike to the dealership. Why? Because it's trailer week up in NH. Oh, sorry; it's bike week up in NH, and that means all kinds of (ahem) 'bikers' are bringing (not riding) their bikes up there.

It runs from last weekend through this coming weekend, and the second weekend is always the bigger one.

Tomorrow's forecast looks like a lot of rain, so it's not surprising to see folks heading up this morning.

That leaves me on the highways with my bike loaded up on the trailer, and headed north (Boston is north of me).

Which means I look like many other vehicles that are towing bikes and headed north. And I'm sure lots of people are thinking the same thing about me as I'm thinking when I see a bike being towed;
"Nice trailer".


Oh well, nothing I can do about it. With any luck, I'll be back out on two, shortly.

Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: