Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, June 16, 2017

McCarthy's Machine

This is Michael's 4-wheeled toy...


I forget how much horsepower it's got, but I think it's up in the mid (or high) 500's.  No, that's not a typo, this thing is a beast.

He's let me drive it a couple of times and I can assure you that it's as fun and impressive as it looks like it would be.

He drove it to my house last weekend when we were headed up to NH.  And, he brought a ladder...

I can only imagine what folks thought, seeing this thing with a ladder strapped into it, bombing down the highway.

No worries on him getting lost, though.  He's got a GPS!

(Yes, he drives his machine with the windshield down...even in the winter time...)

It's too bad the thing gets negative gas mileage, this thing would be awesome to drive all day long - and that's coming from someone who prefers 2 wheels over 4, any day of the week.

Maybe if I'm nice to him, he'll let me drive it again sometime...

Ride Hard, Drive Over Things

No comments: