Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, April 22, 2011

Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

No check today. Which meant the claims guy got an irate phone call from me. He has the balls to say "The payment was processed two days ago and your agent should have it soon". I corrected him that our prior conversation had not included the word 'soon', but that our conversation was specifically worded as "Your agent will have it in two days..two days from now...Thursday. They'll have it Thursday." He had nothing to say to this.

I asked if there was some way to track the check to find out where it is, and he said no. "No? So you're telling me there's a very large check that you guys have sent out...a very large check that was supposed to have arrived two days ago via interoffice (UPS) mail, but which has not arrived, and for all we know; could be lost. Even worse, you're saying you have no way of tracking this check to see where it is. That's what you're saying?" "Yes" was his answer. Unbelievable.

Bastard probably has the check sitting on his desk.

No comments: