Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Monday, April 18, 2011

In A Strange Place

It fully hit me last night. I don’t currently own a motorcycle. This is the first time in nearly 20 years that I can say that. I don’t like saying it, but the fact remains.

Here’s the bike, just before it was sent off to the salvage lot.




It looks perfect, still hard to believe the frame is damaged. I go back and forth as to whether I should have taken it as salvage, but the fact remains that it’s gone.

Between being slammed at work and busting my hump to get stuff done around the house, I haven’t been able to devote a lot of time toward looking for a replacement bike. But after the whole “you have no bike, dummy” realization hit last night, things are gonna change. I’ve got a ton of feelers out there, and poor Matty seems to have taken on “finding me a bike” as a personal quest.

Time will yield what new beast winds up in my stable…

No comments: